TICKET BOOKING 0161 761 2216
Monday, November 13, 2017
We are passionate about the power of art to transform communities and society and our focus is to develop artists to ensure their success.
We are seeking trustees who share our passion and commitment and have the knowledge and experience to support the organisation and its executive.
We are looking to appoint two new directors who have one or more of the following skills or experience:
• Experience in managing and developing an arts centre or music venue
• Experience in managing and developing organisations (consultancy)
• Experience in planning, managing and developing a festival
• Experience in the wider music industry
• Experience in outreach and community development
We value diversity of perspective and lived experience and particularly welcome disabled candidates, people of colour, from all regions.
Deadline for expressions of interest: 22 December 2017.