TICKET BOOKING 0161 761 2216
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Bury Beer Festival, taking place on the 18 and 19 November, is looking for 20 corporate sponsors for this years beer festival, with proceeds going to the nominated charity this year, Christies.
The Festival is looking for a sponsor for each of the barrels, which will cost only £100. For this you will receive
* Your company logo on your sponsored barrel
* Your company logo in the Beer Festival Programme
* Your company logo on the Beer Festival web site
* 4 entrance tickets to the beer festival
* 4 Commemorative glasses
* 4 Beer Festival programmes
* £20 in beer vouchers
The value of the package is far in excess of £100 and is not only a great way to help a very worthy charity, but also to treat the staff to a great night out. The Beer Festival also has a great value VIP ticket available in advance.
To book VIP tickets or for more information please go to the web site at www.themet.biz for more information about becoming a sponsor please ring The Met on 0161 761 2216